Annual Election of Directors
The Annual Election of the Tuscarawas County Agricutural Society will be held Saturday, November 1, 2014, in the Secretary's office at the Fairgrounds from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The Annual Meeting will follow the counting of the ballots.
Terms Ending in 2014: Ed Corpman, Steve Cronebaugh, Greg Ellwood,and Doug Spillman.
Winter Storage will begin November 1 – March 31. Units are taken first-come-first-serve.
- Cars $110.00
- Boats $60.00 plus $4.00 per foot
- Campers $65.00 plus $4.00 per foot
- Pontoons with trailer $95.00 plus $4.00 per foot
- Pontoon without trailer $110.00 plus $4.00 per foot
- Outside storage $60.00 per month.
- $25.00 flat charge per month for early drop
- $25.00 flat charge per month for late pick-up
All arrangements must be made with the caretaker: 330-343-2056. Please leave a message with your name, phone number, and type and size of storage unit.
HEAT #1 (4 CYL)
- #400 Justin Riley, Dover
- #67 Todd Schwenderman, Uhrichsville
- #87 CJ Stout, Newcomerstown
- #88 Danny Ross, Newcomerstown
HEAT #2 (6 CYL)
- #J1 Jason Diloreto, Dillonvale
- #114 John Baker, Canton
- #75 Kevin Renicker, Mineral City
- #92 Lori Christmas, Newcomerstown
HEAT #3 (Youth)
- #42 Taylor Jackson, Uhrichsville
- #57 Cory Wood, Uhrichsville
HEAT #4 (SM. TRUCK)
- #35 Ryan Sherer, New Philadelphia
- #30 Rickey McAfee, Jewett
- #61 Justin VanFossen, Tuscarawas
- #27 Jeffrey Morris, Kimbolton
HEAT #5 (FULL TRUCK)
- #51X Kenneth Baker, Hopedale
- #99 Glenn “Slacker” McAfee, Jewett
- #43 Otto Polilli, Port Washington
- #84 Cody Krebs, Ragersville
HEAT #6 (MINIVAN)
- #7 Zach Zimmer, Waynesburg
- #43 Abigail Polilli, Port Washington
- #44X Larry Fath, Howard
CHAMP OR FREE FOR ALL
#7 Zach Zimmer, Waynesburg
HEAT #7 (NO WELD)
- #517X Kevin Hanna, Glemont
- #6648 Jan McInturf, New Philadelphia
- #16 Ron Hamlin, Dover
- #919 Kres Kiser, New Philadelphia
HEAT #8 (OUT LAW)
#44 David Warner, Buffalo
- #31 Denis Griffith, Bolivar
- #6X Chris Fouse, Byesville
- #73 Wesley Staley, Canton
A big thank you to all of our vendors, exhibitors, and fair-goers. We had a very successful 2014 Tuscarawas County Fair. We look forward to seeing you next year!
And a special thank you to a group of people that really brought back pride in our fairgrounds:
The Tuscarawas County Senior Fairboard would like to say a huge THANK YOU for the awesome show that the OSTPA and Pullers brought to the Fair on Saturday night. A big THANK YOU to a couple old timers that helped make the pull a huge success: First, Mr. Dave Haley for building one of the best tracks we have seen in a while with the new dirt that was bought for the pulling surface. Thanks Dave and crew for a job well done. Second, is one of the best sled operators around, Mr. Dave Hager. These two guys have a passion for putting on a great show and we believe they helped OSTPA achieve that goal. We hope to see you all back in Dover, Ohio in 2015. THANK YOU once again!
Did you miss the Tough Truck on Monday? Or the Demo Derby on Sunday?
Contact Mid-Vid Video (740-816-0791) to purchase a DVD of each event!
The Senior Fairboard Office is located on the Tuscarawas Avenue side of the fairgrounds.
|Fairboard Office Hours:
|Steve Cronebaugh, President
|Todd Kendle, Vice President
|Leigh Maple, Secretary/Treasurer
|Reb Billman, Director
|Ed Corpman, Director
|Greg Ellwood, Director
|Rodney Gordon, Director
|Kevin Hursey, Director
|Charlene Kehl, Director
|Bud Lahmers, Director
|Doug Spillman, Director
|Dan Widder, Director
|Doug Wills, Director
Held the third Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm in the Senior Fairboard Office.